1. Cannot boot
• Please check if the podcast console has power, please charge it and then turn it on.
• You need to long press the " " for more than three seconds to turn it on.
2. No sound from accompaniment music
• Please check whether the external audio source is connected to the 'Music Input' interface of the podcast console.
• Please check whether the 'Music' volume control knob on the right is turned on.
• Please check the volume of the accompaniment device.
• Turn on LOOP BACK
3. No sound from headphones
• Please check whether the headphone cable is inserted into the correct interface. It should be inserted to the "headset" or "Output" interface.
• Please check whether is the "Monitor" of the sound card upwards. You can gradually increase the volume by sliding it up.
• Plug headphones into OUTPUT or HEADSET jack
4. No sound from the microphone
• Please check whether the microphone is correctly connected to the microphone interface. If not, please try again.
• Please check whether the microphone knob on the left is turned on. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the microphone volume slowly.
• Please check whether is the "monitor fader" of the sound card upwards. You can gradually increase the volume by pushing it up.
• Please confifirm with your microphone dealer whether your microphone can be used with this podcast console, or consult us for the recommended microphone model.
5. No sound in live broadcast
• Please check whether the "recording" knob on the podcast console is turned on, and rotate the "recording
• knob"clockwise to slowly increase the volume of the live broadcast.
• Please check whether the podcast console "MAONO AU-AM200" has been set as the default playback and recording device of the live broadcast software. If not, please set refer to " Live Streaming on the Computer " part.
6. Echo issues
Turn off or turn down ECHO effect
7. Side chain function not working
It doesn't work on a voice call, it works on podcast or live streaming
8. The noise reduction effect is not good
Please keep 2 inches away from your mouth to the microphone
9. Can not be used on iPhone
We don't provide an extra OTG adapter, you should connect your phone with the microphone through OTG adapter which is included in your iPhone package
10. This audio interface can not be used with a USB/XLR to XLR/USB C microphone even though using an adapter
This audio interface just can only be used with a microphone which comes with a 3.5mm plug
11.Can not be used with guitar
It should be connected with a 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter， then to guitar
12. Before powering on
please turn down all the volume temporarily
13. How to connect to a computer
• Please use line 1 to connect the USB-C port of the Audio interface, and use line 2 to connect to the computer. (Note: Do not fold the wire during use to avoid damage.)
• Please check the computer's sound settings after the connection is complete. Both the input and output are' MAONO AU-AM200 '(right-click the speaker on the right side of the desktop to open the sound settings)
• When you need to record the computer accompaniment sound, please turn on the loopback function.
14. How to connect to the smartphone
For the smartphone used for podcast/ Streaming, please insert THE POD1/2/3 interface; for the smartphone used for playing accompaniment, please insert the Music Input jack. In addition, you can also play accompaniment Music through the Bluetooth connection of the smartphone.
15. How to set the volume of preset sound effects and customize sound effects
OPENING is the volume down key, and LAUGHTER is the volume up key.
16. The light on the audio interface can be turned off
You need to press the light button on the side of the sound card 6 times, and the light of each button will slowly diminish to disappear.
17. Bluetooth transmission is a one-way transmission
which cannot be input and output simultaneously. (The Bluetooth is only for wireless accompaniment playback)
18. If you can monitor your voice, but your audience cannot hear your voice
you need to turn up the REC knob above the audio mixer to output the sound.
19. For now, the monitoring function cannot be turned off.
We are working on an upgraded version that can turn off the monitoring function, so stay tuned.
20.How to upload custom sound effects
Recording: Turn the product on, connect it with either one of microphone,external audio input device,Bluetooth device.Turn on the"LOOPBACK"mode.Hold any custom key until button light flashes to start recording.Audio input will be recorded and saved. Release the button to end recording.
Note: If you do not release your hand during recording,therecording will stop automatically when there is no enough space, and the light will utomatically turn off.