The model in this package is MaonoCaster Lite AU-AM200-S1 set.
- The story behind this product:
We’re honored to be awarded a CES Innovation Award in CES 2021 for our all-in-one podcast studio MAONOCASTER AM100 series after it was successfully launched on Kickstarter in May 2020. Building on the success of this flagship product, we designed the new entry-level product MaonoCaster Lite AM200 to support the needs for learning and entertaining, after realizing a large demand for a cost-effective solution through a similar product that incorporates microphone interfaces, mixer, sampler, and entertaining pitch changer.
In addition to the microphone interfaces, it also features the following functions:
1. 8 pre-loaded sound effects + 4 user-custom sound effects + 4 pitch changer
2. Multi-people and multi-devices simultaneous live streaming
3. Mixing, monitoring, and equalizer
4. Bluetooth connectivity for music accompaniment
Maonocaster Lite Portable Podcast Studio is exactly what you need when you want to get your podcast, radio shows, or Twitch streams off the ground easily but are not sure what gear to buy. It is so easy and intuitive to use that you can jump headfirst into podcasting within minutes, and focus on providing valued content and interacting with your audiences rather than being distracted by the complicated operations.
It offers four channels of audio mixer and easy connections to microphones, smartphones, and other sources; uses advanced engineering that allows the user to control the sound levels and add live vocal and sound effects through a comprehensive set of tools to avoid laborious post-production and editing.
If you have any questions about usage or other aspects, please refer to the page using video/User Manual/Questions & answers files or contact ours after sales team.
Maonocaster lite Support Bluetooth wireless accompaniment music input
Up to 8H working time after fully charged can satisfy your use in more scenarios.
Supports up to 2 person, 4 devices and 4 platforms to stream simultaneously
Considering the complexity and affordability of the product, the product may have some shortcomings in your application. We kindly suggest that you read the following notes carefully before making your purchase decision.
It performs well on PC, however, we can’t make sure that it is 100% compatible via digital connection as iOS and Android systems are constantly updating. If the USB digital connection doesn’t work, please use the 3.5mm TRRS input (USB-C or Lightning to 3.5mm adapter may be required but not included) to connect your device.
2. Sound quality
It works well for streaming and podcasting, but the sound quality might not be as good as a professional DJ mixer.
Cable 1 is suitable for remote current protection of mobile devices. Please do not connect cable 1 when charging or PC.
1. OTG adapter or Y adapter is not included
2. Not compatible with a USB microphone or XLR to XLR microphone
3. Not support Phantom power
|Headset Output Power||35mW, 32Ω (1KHD+N=1%)|
|Wireless Connection||Bluetooth 4.2|
|Charge Time||Appr. 3h|
|Battery Life||Appr. 8h (Highest keypads brightness)|
• Please check whether the external audio source is connected to the 'Music Input' interface of the podcast console.
• Please check whether the 'Music' volume control knob on the right is turned on.
• Please check the volume of the accompaniment device.
• Turn on LOOP BACK
• Please use line 1 to connect the USB-C port of the Audio interface, and use line 2 to connect to the computer. (Note: Do not fold the wire during use to avoid damage.)
• Please check the computer's sound settings after the connection is complete. Both the input and output are' MAONO AU-AM200 '(right-click the speaker on the right side of the desktop to open the sound settings)
• When you need to record the computer accompaniment sound, please turn on the loopback function.
You need to turn up the REC knob above the audio mixer to output the sound.
Recording: Turn the product on, connect it with either one microphone, external audio input device, Bluetooth device. Turn on the"LOOPBACK" mode. Hold any custom key until the button light flashes to start recording. The audio input will be recorded and saved. Release the button to end the recording.
Note: If you do not release your hand during recording, the recording will stop automatically when there is not enough space, and the light will automatically turn off.
• Please check whether the "recording" knob on the podcast console is turned on, and rotate the "recording
• knob" clockwise to slowly increase the volume of the live broadcast.
• Please check whether the podcast console "MAONO AU-AM200" has been set as the default playback and recording device of the live broadcast software. If not, please set refer to the " Live Streaming on the Computer " part.