The best wireless microphones solve two of the biggest challenges video producers face: clear noise and the risk of not tripping over cables that are dragging them underfoot. Sometimes your subject is so far away from the camera that we can't record clear sound. In order to help every person solve this problem, MAONO has released the WM820 A1, A2, B2, C2 compact wireless microphone system.
Why Do You Need A Wireless Microphone System Like WM820
- Scenario: People are now getting used tomaking and watching content such as vlogging, gaming, and streaming various platforms to get personal influence or daily entertainment. WM820 wireless mic system is an ideal tool to help content creators quickly get great audio for various kinds of content.
- Easy operation: The belt clip design on the WM820 transmitters is for easy fastening on clothes. In no more than 3 seconds, you can get the mic system ready and start recording.
- Wireless freedom.
- Compact and portable. The transmitter dimension is45mm x 45mm x 17mm.
- High and stable performance with a good pric
Wireless Lavalier Microphone Purchase Notes:
1. Battery life As a wireless microphone, battery life is definitely a point that everyone pays attention to. At present, the battery life of similar products on the market is about 3 hours. This battery life is not enough for enthusiasts. For full-time video bloggers, It is recommended to choose a model with a battery life of more than 3 hours.
2. Microphone pointing The so-called microphone pointing refers to the pickup direction of the microphone. Which direction will it pick up the sound and not which direction? It can be selected according to your own needs. The common types are:
- The cardioid point picks up the sound source directly in front of the microphone, suitable for scenarios: single-person live broadcast, singing.
- The omnidirectional pickup range is 360° in a circle, suitable for scenes: performances, conferences, speeches, etc.
- The figure-8 point picks up the sound source on the front and back of the microphone, suitable for scenarios: duet duet, interview, etc.
4. Sound pressure level The sound pressure level refers to the ability of the microphone to withstand the maximum sound pressure. If the sound pressure level is too small, the sound pressure overload will easily lead to distortion.
5. Sensitivity The higher the sensitivity of the microphone, the stronger the level output capability, and the high-sensitivity microphone can pick up tiny sounds.
How will the Maono WM820 Wireless Microphone Work
The wireless microphone system uses 2.4GHz wireless frequency band to transmit wireless signal. In actual usage, the wireless technology allows you to connect the microphone system transmitter to the receiver without physical cable connection. As a result, the wireless freedom will gives you more space for content creation.
Advantages of WM820 Compact Wireless Micrs System
- Omnidirectional polar pattern: This kind of polar pattern suits the need of vloggers and other content creators well.
- Three WM820 model options allows you to select the most suitable model. WM820 A2 can be used for devices with a 3.5mm connector. WM820 B2 is compatible with IOS devices like iPad&iPhone equipped with lightning connector, and WM820 C2 is designed for USB-C devices like mobile phones, laptop&Pads.
- One-button mute: Turns on the mute feature of the microphone via a easy click.
- 22-step 42dB mic gain.
Let's Have a Check How Customer Think of our WM820 Wireless Microphone System?
Such performance and lightweight design can further improve work efficiency. Without a doubt, it is by far the most anticipated wireless microphone.