Maonocaster AME2 Files Download
• Please check if the podcast console has power, please charge it, and then turn it on
•You need to long-press the for more than three seconds to turn it on
•Connect to the computer that is charging the device
•Use ordinary 5V 1A or 5V 2A size phone charging head
Please turn the recording knob to the appropriate range.
•Powering on the sound card, the Bluetooth indicator will blink, Bluetooth search and
automatically pair with the paired mobile phone, then the indicator light turned to solid
•Long press the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds, the indicator will turn off and end pairing
It doesn't work on a voice call, it works on podcast or live streaming.
•The switch on the side does not select the correct gain
•The maonocaster E2 sound card has the built-in gain that provides sufficient gain for all microphone types, including low output dynamic microphones. When in use, you can adjust the switch on the side to select gain 50dB or 60dB to choose the gain multiplier and get the best results
No, the Maonocaster E2 does not support the connection of USB microphones.
No, the E2 is not a USB host device and will therefore not allow the connection of Bluetooth headphones.
The Maonocaster E2's microphone channels feature studio-quality preamps that can provide enough gain for all microphone types, including low-output dynamic microphones. You can change the gain multiplier of the side microphone setting to get the right effect for your use.
We don't provide an extra OTG adapter, you should connect your phone with the microphone through OTG adapter which is included in your iPhone package.
Recording can be achieved by using 6.35MM plugged into the instrument port.
Take out the cable from the box, connect the computer and sound card ends respectively, after the connection is completed, please check the computer's sound settings. Input and output are set to "MAONO AME2" (right-click the speaker icon on the right side of the desktop to open the sound settings).
Press the A/B/C button to record a 1-minute audio effect, and press the Loop Button to repeat playing an audio effect. Press the other 8 buttons to record the 20s(Max)audio effect.
•By default, there is no customized audio effect
•Recording: with an audio card on, connect it to mic/external audio input device/Bluetooth devices, and long-press any custom button for more than 3 seconds. Release press until the indicator slowly blinks and enters recording mode. Short press the button again to stop recording or record until the indicator stops blinking, which indicates max time length audio is recorded
•Note: Each custom audio effect button has limited storage, when there is no storage left, it will stop recording and the indicator will go off automatically
AU, Audacity, sound forge.
The lamp is on by default, hold the power button for 1s to turn off light.
•Please set the 'MIC1 SETTING' on the side of the audio interface to the correct position
• The microphone in the package needs to be placed in the 40dB gear
• If you need to connect your own microphone, please according to your microphone's sensitivity or contact us
• Please adjust the 'MIC1 SETTING' on the side of the audio interface to 40dB
• Adjust 'MIC①' to the middle gear
• Adjust the 'LOW/MID/HI' to the middle gear
• Adjust 'OUTPUT' to the middle gear
• Please be 7-8in away from the microphone for the best recording experience
You can adjust each knob to the middle before using.
• AUX: Adjusts the input accompaniment sound
• LOW/MID/HI: Adjust the high and low parts of the vocal input from the microphone
•INST: Adjusts the volume of the instrument input from the 'INST' jack
• PITCH: Interesting voice change adjustments
• MONITOR: Adjust the volume of your monitor through headphones
•OUTPUT: Adjust the volume of the output to your phone/computer
•MIC①②: Adjust the volume of the microphone input
• PAD VOL: Adjusts the volume of the custom effect created by your input
• DEPTH: Adjusts the depth of the reverb
• DECAY TIME: Adjust the reverb time
• Please adjust 'MIC①②' to increase the sound of the microphone
• Adjust 'MONITOR' to increase the monitoring sound
• Adjust 'AUX' to increase the sound of the accompaniment music
•Adjust 'OUTPUT' to increase the sound output to the smartphone/computer
• The monitored sound from headphones and the recorded sound are controlled by different knobs
•Adjust 'MONITOR', adjust the monitoring sound from the headphone
•Adjust 'OUTPUT', adjust the sound output to the smartphone/computer
•Powering on the sound card, Bluetooth indicator will blink, Bluetooth search and
automatically pair with paired mobile phone, then indicator light turned to solid
•Long press Bluetooth button for 2 seconds, indicator will turn off and end pairing
• Make sure the 'OUTPUT' knob is on and turn up the output volume
• Turn on the 'LOOPBACK' button
• Please make sure that the phone connected to the 'Live output' or the computer connected to the 'USBC' is correctly recognized
• Please check if the DRY/WET button is off
• please turn on the LOOPBACK button, if you want to record to your computer