The Wireless Microphone is designed for professional stage performances, stadiums,high-end KTV private rooms and halls, school classrooms and multimedia rooms, and high-grade home use, with professional-grade amplifiers, stereos, karaoke machines, and large-screen TVs.
Use, but if you are a professional Wireless Microphone you need to have the following features:
1. It has a net head locking structure and is equipped with a high-strength anti-collision steel net head to prevent damages caused by dismantling the microphones in the business premises;
2. The use of simple button switch, there is no other buttons or adjustable components on the appearance of the microphone, completely avoid the fault caused by misoperation;
3. Hexagonal anti-rolling rubber ring is placed on the head of the net, and it is not easy to roll on the tabletop; there is a protective rubber sleeve at the end of the microphone, which is not easy to damage when dropped;
4. Automatically search for free channels to quickly and accurately find interference-free channels, which greatly simplifies commissioning during installation.
5. Sound code mute design (digital pilot), with code lock function or identification function, completely eliminate the interference and noise phenomenon;
6. Adopt specially designed sound heads, and carry out balanced adjustment to the characteristics of human voices, so that you can speak and sing easily and freely;
7. With automatic mute and impact elimination circuit to avoid the impact of switching and noise, to prevent the impact of the atmosphere and even damage the sound reinforcement equipment;
8. The microphone uses a double boost circuit design. When the battery voltage drops, it will not reduce the transmit power and will not shorten the operating distance.
The Maono WM820 A1/A2 Wireless microphone is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a receiver and transmitters. Universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (164ft line of sight), and improved transmission stability.
Recommend Video for You...
WM820 A1/A2 WIRELESS MICROPHONE KEY FEATURES
- 2s auto pairing, plug and play
- Ultra-compact wireless audio
- 2.4GHz digital transmission, crystal-clear audio at up to 164ft, optimized for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- Built-in Omni mics and external lavalier microphone, meet the needs of different scenarios
- Fine mic adjustment for easier audio post-editing
- Professional audio chip for clear and natural sound
With vast combined experience & excellent abilities in electrical engineering, industrial design, software engineering, we design and manufacture the best quality audio products in house, sell directly to end-users