DM30 USB Microphone Files Download
- Button at the bottom of the microphone to switch to light off mode
- Control the lights via Maono Link and turn them off with one click
Please check the documentation
- That whistling sound is called an Audio feedback and caused because of an endless loop caused when the mic picks up the sound of the loudspeakers and sends it back to the loudspeakers to amplify and picks up again
- Ways to correct /avoid feedback
- Face the speakers away from the mic or place farther away.
- Lower their volume or mic gain
Use unidirectional cardioid mics which have a rear rejection that means no pickup from back side. Then you can use stage monitors facing you in the middle of the stage. And mic won't pickup them.
- Ring out the speaker - deliberately create feedback by taking the mic closer to the speaker. When feedback happens, check the frequency on a real-time analyser and cut it using channel eq or graphic eq.
- Use a feedback reducer
- Microphone is not recognized on the PC?
- Shut down and restart the computer and leave it for 20 minutes before connecting again
- Update the driver in the device manager, uninstall the driver and re-insert the microphone
- Use on another computer to see if it can be loaded, loaded out again after inserting the computer that can not be identified
- Use the driver master, the brand comes with the software or the brand's official website to update the driver (such as Lenovo, Dell) to avoid the impact of missing drivers
Please check the documentation
- Please turn the recording knob to a reasonable range
- Please adjust the Mic gain knob to a reasonable range
- Open microphone permission in privacy settings
- Is the microphone device selection correct, please refer to the detailed documentation.
Please see the documentation for details
- Android can be connected through OTG adapter or USB-C to USB-C data cable
- iOS can be connected through the adapter cable provided by our company
- Unplug the microphone data cable, replace the USB port and reconnect it (desktop computer to the USB behind the chassis, do not use a hub or docking station)
- Stay away from audio and electronic products to avoid electronic signal interference. Change to a quiet environment to use the microphone, avoid external ambient sound being picked up by the microphone, troubleshoot the problem first
- Turn off the use of third-party software, use the recorder that comes with the computer to test
- May be the computer or plug board leakage, you can choose to replace a computer test
- Microphone gain is too high, the microphone is sensitive, resulting in picking up more ambient sound, please reduce the microphone gain, it will improve the sound quality
- DM30 is a condenser microphone, picking up sensitive sound, the microphone brings more sound details at the same time, will pick up ambient sound, please keep a distance from your computer, cooling fan rotation and operation will generate noise
- USB interface or data cable is bad, please replace the connection cable or USB jack (desktop computer, please connect to the USB port behind the chassis)
5V / 100mA - 230mA
- Please check the connection of the audio cable to the computer, unplug it and reconnect it
- Check whether the microphone can be used normally on the computer